This muscle causes lower pain pain
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
It’s unfortunate how many people didn’t take this message away from the debate.
Bill Nye was just SO ENTHUSIASTIC about the topic. You could tell.
For God’s sake, the man was trying to teach people about photosynthesis when asked what his favourite colour was. That’s a man that ADORES science and absolutely loves teaching people.
Suddenly, I was 12 and watching a Bill Nye The Science Guy episode at my grandma’s school while she was decorating the gym.
Bill Nye is like the Mister Roger’s of science
he legitimately cares about what he is talking about and enthusiastically encourages people to take something positive away from it
Bill Nye is the Mister Rogers of science
Bob Ross is the Mister Rogers of art
and Mister Rogers is… well, Mister Rogers
what if they could join forces
That last comment picture tho, it’s like the happiest-looking thing in the world.
That last fucking image.
Oh my god.
5 of the Creepiest Songs You’ll Hear Today
- I’ve Plummed This Whole Neighborhood by: Nurse With Wound- The song opens with a series of screams and moans, occasionally overlapped by a muffled female voice. Just when you think it’ll end, it carries on for nearly five and a half minutes.
- Rattlers Echo by: Hair Police- What starts off sounding like a factory warning bell gradually picks up the sounds of something similar to radio static, computer-like noises, and screams of anguish. (Skip to 5:00 on the video for the screaming to start; the first five minutes are just the bell and static sounds.)
- Coward by: Swans- The singer’s voice is just plain ghastly and slightly haunting. There’s really no other way to describe it. I’d say it’s relaxing, but the heavy background music tends to ruin that.
- Faaip De Oiad by: Tool- It sounds like there’s a lot going on in this song, between the staticy, electronic noises and the extremely frantic phone call of a man rambling about Area 51.
- Slug Bait by: Throbbing Gristle- Possibly the most disturbing, graphic, and absolutely horrifying song I have ever heard. The first-person account of an unspeakable crime. If this doesn’t make the hairs on your neck stand up, then I’m not sure what will.
For the full list of songs: [x]
Dan Fessler’s HD Index Painting Technique let’s you paint pixel art in Photoshop in a non-destructive manner, and lets you use pretty much every tool in a perfectly pixel-gradient fashion!
The article gives you everything you need to try it out for yourself.It’s easy to set up and use, and the results are so fucking cool.
pixel artists everywhere dying just so they can roll in their graves
ohhhhhh my goodness
Tuesday Tips SUPER WEEK - Push it!
Clarity is probably the most important thing to think about at all time when boarding. Pushing your poses to an undeniable level of clarity will improve the clarity of the storytelling in general. Don’t leave space for uncertainty in posing out your characters. Your audience will be more engaged and entertained by the sequence.
This is the last post for the Super Week. I hope you enjoyed it. Back on the regular schedule next week (Every Tuesday).
What a great series. Thanks for posting these!
BehindTheMyth: The second set of Angel Heart Wielders.
First: Gale Nightwind- Wielder of Heart
Second: Raine Nightwind- Wielder of Soul
Third: Gin- Wielder of Emotion
Fourth: Aesir Clearway- Wielder of Mind
Things to note: Gale and Raine are twins. Also, the Wielder of Emotion has NEVER been in the Nightwind family.
Part 2 of my OC chibi brigade <3
BehindTheMyth: I’ve decided to draw chibified versions of the eight Angel Heart Wielders and post them in two sets. The Wielders are essentially pure-hearted boys/men who control/represent different facets of what makes someone “human”. They are born when the world is destined to have a calamity. it is their job to gather and use their combined efforts to save the world from destruction. Most Wielders are descendants of the Nightwind royal family, as they have been given guardianship over the planet and the Melpharian realm (where the Melphari (beings representing different aspects such as emotions, life, death, and such reside).Very slowly, others have been born outside the family and given Wielder roles. I’ll stop rambling now and list these guys in order with their Wielder element.
First: Storm Nightwind- Wielder of Light
Second: Valor Nightwind- Wielder of Darkness
Third: Stratus Nightwind- Wielder of Spirit (Chi/energy)
Fourth: Vain Nightwind- Wielder of Chaos
Interesting to note. Storm, Val, Vain, and Stratus are quadruplets.
Reblogging from my Airwings page :U Gotta love OCs.
A wonderous fuck-ton of facial expressions [part 2].
[From various sources]